Friday, February 22, 2008

London at Easter

Q: I liked your site! But I wounder if Easter is a good time to visit London? I saw that you liked it! Thats how I found your site but I suspect that everything is closed during Easter? Museums and shops? My husband and I are planning to go the 20-23 of March. But are there anything open then? I would like to visit the Roof Garden if possible. Are restaurants and bars closed? Do you have any recommendations?


A: Yes, easter is a very good time to visit London in my view - its not too cold and not too hot (though sometimes it is rainy), and you avoid the big crowds of summer.

And no, most shops and museums are open even on easter Sunday. The only day most places are usually closed is christmas day, so if you visit at easter you should find enough places open to keep you entertained, fed and catered for!

No comments: